Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wash Me Clean

A new year means a clean slate. Time to to make things right.
Watching all of my friends grow and become such incredible people has motivated me to do the same. Thank you to all of my friends and peers who live out your dreams everyday. I bet you don't know how much it affects me. So now that I have established to become a better person, I will post new goals, resolutions, and anything that I think is worthy to blog. Because hey, this is the happiness space right? Do whatever makes you happy. Seriously. Just do it!
(picture of my Holga borrowed by the great Mike C.)
Things I want to do more for 2012 and beyond:
1. Take more pictures. (Thanks Mike Chang you have inspired me!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! If you ask me, taking more pictures is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete