Friday, August 3, 2012

So Beachy.

I'll admit it, I totally take the beach for granted. It's a shame that I live so close yet I never go. I think last year I went to the beach once. ONCE! Can you believe that? It's just an insane thought because I absolutely love the beach. I love the sweet, salty smell in the air, the feel of the grainy, soft sand on my feet, and just laying out, stress free, without a worry or a care. I always make the same promise every year to take full advantage and go to the beach as much as I can. Hopefully this will be the year that I keep that promise. 
Well, as you all know I had my wisdom teeth taken out on Monday, so it's been a very lazy, unproductive week for me. Day 3 I started to go crazy. So a friend and I decided to go to the beach. What a perfect way to be acquainted with the world again. We laid out, dipped our feet in the icy blue sea, and ate fish tacos. Yeah, it was pretty great. =) 
Here are some random pictures of Newport Beach, enjoy!




Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment