Sunday, July 29, 2012

I see seaweed cookies.

Lately, I seem to have a lot on my mind. Such trivial things that shouldn't bring me down, but yet they do. One issue I am dealing with at the moment is my teeth. I've been having the craziest aches and pains due to my wisdom teeth growing in. By the way.. why do they call it wisdom teeth? I think it should be called stupid, pain in the butt teeth. Anyways, now I have to take them out tomorrow and I'll admit, I am pretty nervous. Yes, I know it's going to be a breeze, and it'll only take one hour of my life, but the anticipation is killing me. Hopefully, it'll go smoothly and I'll be able to go on with my life within a couple of days.
So today I decided to keep busy and do the one thing I love, bake! I can't explain how magical baking is. Simply put, it helps ease my mind. I decided to take a recipe I learned in baking school and put my own little twist. Here is what I came up with: a sweet, salty, crunchy cookie topped with seaweed. Yums.

Enjoy your hard, crunchy food my little blogworld, as I eat soups and mush for the week!
Happy bakings!



No comments:

Post a Comment