Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Funday


What does a perfect Sunday look like for me? Starting off the day eating at Euro Pane, digging into the BEST egg salad sandwich ever. Imagine flawlessly cooked soft boiled eggs, covered with the creamiest yet light mayo, on top of a crisp spring mix, freshly baked multigrain bread, and a spread(sun dried tomato concoction?), oh the spread that makes the sandwich utterly magical. 
After breakfast, me and my friends headed over to the Pasadena Rose Bowl Flea Market to get our vintage fix on. I absolutely love walking around and looking at the most amazing timeless pieces of art, furniture, and most importantly CLOTHES. Pasadena Flea Market is the perfect place to people watch as well. You get all walks of life there, which truly makes me smile. 

After the flea market, I went to church with my friend. It's been years, YEARS since I've last gone. I'm really glad I did though. I feel lighter. I hope to continue to keep going, start a new journey, and hopefully I'll be able to share with all of you my stories. =)

Lastly, I finished off the day by working out. I ran two miles, lifted weights, and did some yoga. WHOOZA!

Yup a perfect, perfect Sunday. Hope you all enjoyed yours as well! Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment