Saturday, February 4, 2012

Currently reading...


Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe. I cannot put this book down! I can't tell you how many nights that I lose myself into this book to realize it's past 3AM and I have to wake up in a couple of hours for class. But in my opinion it's so worth it. Rob Lowe and his amazing stories has made me a true believer that some people were just born to do something. It's possible that one might realize their true calling at a young age and work really hard as they grow up to make that dream into reality. Or maybe, just maybe they were lucky enough to meet someone who will ultimately change their life forever. Either way having that belief, dream, vision, yearning to be the greatest you can be is a magical feeling. I'm still in the midst of figuring out what I am suppose to do with my life, but everyday I keep my eyes, and ears open for beautiful possibilities. I still strive to be the person I am suppose to be and I can say as the days go by the fire inside of me grows stronger and stronger. But all I know is right now,  this very moment, today,  I am where I'm suppose to be. Tomorrow? Who knows. Patience and believing is all I need.

Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment