Sunday, February 5, 2012

Party in My Mouth

Last night my lovely sister and her husband threw a little shindig to warm their new home, celebrate her  29th, annddd for bonus points a pre-pre party for superbowl Sunday. I came a bit earlier to help cook the amazing menu my sister had prepared for the party. Tapas, tapas, and more tapas. One of the best parties I have ever been to. There was endless sangria being poured from pitchers, an amazing plate of cheeses, small plates of food that makes your mouth do a little happy dance, and empanadas! Such good times.



Didn't have a chance to take that many pictures, but here is one before the food was devoured.
The menu consisted of:
bacon wrapped dates stuffed with blue cheese
albodinga (meat balls)
potato bravas
bruschetta with crostini
garlic shrimp
cheeses
charcuterie
empanadas

drools. Can't wait to see what my sister has in store for the next gathering. Thanks sista you rock!

Happy Superbowl Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment