Monday, August 15, 2011

Red Lobster

So I learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. If you are selling at a flea market, you should, no wait, you MUST wear sun block. It is not only advised, it is necessary. Especially when it's 100 degrees outside. Sigh... I am currently a red lobster. A very, very in pain red lobster. So I guess it's surprising I made muffins this morning. Every time I opened the oven and the blaring heat touched my skin..ouch..not cool (literally)..but the end result was definitely worth it. These muffins, these magnificent muffins are not only scrumptious but they are also vegan. Mmm happy day!



 Vegan Whole Wheat Banana and Blueberry Muffins
2c whole wheat flour
1TB baking powder
1/2tsp sea salt
1/3c organic cane sugar
1/3c light brown sugar
2 ripe bananas(mashed)
1tsp vanilla
1c soy milk
1c frozen blueberries

streusel topping
1/3c rolled oats
2TB whole wheat flour
4TB brown sugar
3TB Earth Balance butter, room temperature, cut into little pieces.
1tsp cinnamon

wet into dry,
line muffin tin, put mix 3/4 to the top, and topped with streusel topping.
Bake at 400 degrees f
For 20 mins

Enjoy happy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment