Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Car Alarm Alarm

Having an odd morning..woke up to the alarm of my car and now my car will not or better yet, refuse to start. Lucky me! But on the positive note, today will be my bike day! Oh how I love finding silver linings. Instead of moping around I decided to make myself a delicious breakfast...my interpretation of pizza! I started out with baked whole wheat lavish bread, a couple of slices of cherry tomatoes, half of a zucchini (cut into thin rounds), fresh mozzarella, and grated Gruyere. To make it a breakfast pizza I cracked an egg in the center and into the oven it went. Baked it for about 15-20 minutes to allow the cheese to melt, egg to bake, and for the lavish bread to become crispy and crunchy!



 It's amazing how food can instantly put you in a better mood. Now going to enjoy the day with a little bike ride, and maybe run some errands while I'm out. Catch you on the flip side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment