Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sunny Side Morning

Is it weird that I get excited to sleep so I can hurry up and wake up the next morning to eat breakfast? With the sun gently kissing my face, I woke up refreshed and excited to start my day. I jumped up out of bed, drank my daily dose of coffee, and I was out the door for my morning jog around 7:45 AM. Todays weather was a lot better than yesterday. The sun was shining but still had a lovely breeze to make running a bit more manageable. By the time I got home I was starving. Eggs were calling my name. Lately my favorite combo of flavors is Gruyere cheese and eggs. The running yolk and the creamy, yet nutty Gruyere is incredibly delicious. A party in my mouth!
Ingredients
-egg (sunny side up)
-4 cherry tomatoes
-handful of spinach
-sprinkle of gruyere cheese
-1 tsp crushed garlic
-sprinkle of basil
-salt and pepper



Easy to make but so flavorful. Major knife and fork action...the best way to eat. =)
Hope ya'll are having a grand day! See you in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment