Thursday, July 14, 2011

Simple Breakfast

Hi lovely people. I finally moved in and is somewhat settled into my new place. I'm very happy with my new home. I'm especially loving the fact that my room gets all the natural light. Now my inner alarm clock has come into play and wakes me up every morning on the dot at 7:00AM. It's the most amazing feeling. I wake up, drink a bit of coffee, change into workout clothes, and by 7:30 I'm out the door for my daily run. Of course while I'm running I think about food. What should I eat for breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Snack? This morning I wanted to finish off my run with a nice cold smoothie but I didn't have any fruit..weird. So instead I decided to make a simple breakfast with egg, cherry tomatoes, goat cheese, and basil.
I first sauteed the cherry tomatoes  in olive oil and some fresh pressed garlic, until they began to soften.
Then I fried an egg over easy.
I finished the dish with a sprinkle of basil and goat cheese.
Mmmm yums.






Simple but delicious.
Now what should I make for lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment