Friday, July 15, 2011

Feel Like Pizza

What do you do when you crave pizza but have no pizza dough only tortillas? I know! Make pizza quesadilla! It definitely hit the spot for my pizza craving.  You can't go wrong with ooey gooey cheese and sauteed vegetables. Yums!


Ingredients
-Ezekial Sprouted tortilla
-mushrooms
-mozzarella cheese
-sun dried tomatoes
-spinach



I seriously LOVE Ezekial Sprouted Grain tortillas. I was first introduced to this grand product from Alicia Silverstone's book The Kind Diet. One of my favorite vegan reads. I'm really glad I found out about Ezekial because their products are amazing. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to find a healthy alternative to flour and corn tortillas.

Ok well got to run, see you at the dinner table!




No comments:

Post a Comment